British Editorial on Obama's Victory
> Whether you agree with this article or not, you have to agree that it is
> very cleverly written. The Daily Mail (UK) wrote this editorial about
> Obama on 1/6/2009.
> (confirmation, Google "London Daily Mail Obama's Victory")>
> Obama's Victory--A British view
> A victory for the hysterical Oprah Winfrey, the mad racist preacher
> Jeremiah Wright, the US mainstream media who abandoned any sense of
> objectivity long ago, Europeans who despise America largely because they
> depend on her, comics who claim to be dangerous and fearless but would
> not dare attack genuinely powerful special interest groups. A victory
> for Obama-worshippers everywhere. A victory for the cult of the cult. A
> man who has done little with his life but has written about his
> achievements as if he had found the cure for cancer in between winning a
> marathon and building a nuclear reactor with his teeth. Victory for style
> over substance, hyperbole over history, rabble-raising over reality.
> A victory for Hollywood , the most dysfunctional community in the world.
> Victory for Streisand, Spielberg, Soros, Moore, and Sarandon. Victory for
> those who prefer welfare to will and interference to independence. For
> those who settle for group think and herd mentality rather than those who
> fight for individual initiative and the right to be out of step with
> meager political fashion.
> Victory for a man who is no friend of freedom. He and his people have
> already stated that media has to be controlled so as to be balanced,
> without realizing the extraordinary irony within that statement. Like
> most liberal zealots, the Obama worshippers constantly speak of Fox and
> Limbaugh, when the vast bulk of television stations and newspapers are
> drastically liberal and anti- conservative. Senior Democrat Chuck Schumer
> said that just as pornography should be censored, so should talk radio.
> In other words, one of the few free and open means of popular expression
> may well be cornered and beaten by bullies who even in triumph cannot
> tolerate any criticism and opposition.
> A victory for those who believe the state is better qualified to raise
> children than the family, for those who prefer teachers' unions to
> teaching and for those who are naively convinced that if the West is
> sufficiently weak towards its enemies, war and terror will dissolve as
> quickly as the tears on the face of a leftist celebrity.
> A victory for social democracy even after most of Europe has come to
> the painful conclusion that social democracy leads to mediocrity,
> failure, unemployment, inflation, higher taxes and economic stagnation..
> A victory for intrusive lawyers, banal sentimentalists, social extremists
> and urban snobs
> Congratulations America ! Your funeral will be sooner than you think!
> John Hart
> Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you
> don't have a leg to stand on.
Obama to sign treaty to give up American sovereignty
We The People Congress.org / blog
- ► 2010 (38)
- Obama's Victory--British View
- National Gran Jury Indicts Obama ForFraud And Trea...
- WE Need a Leader Like this
- Watch Washington In Action
- UNFULLFILLED PROMISES
- Obama Didn't Know Nuthin' Of The Tea Parties
- Who Is Gutsy Enough To Do This?
- Solutions To The Economic Crisis That Work
- A Glimpse Behind the Curtain
- Mark your calendar don't miss this broadcast Blo...
- The Revolution Has Begun
- Tax and Tea Party Protest Day--Show the World!
- North Dakota House Passes HR59 for State Sovereign...
- We Bow To No Man
- The Greatest Easter Present of 2009--Captain Phili...
- Obama’s Incurable Nausea Joan Swirsky Bio Email...
- Become Armed and Dangerous--Carry a US Pocket Cons...
- Happy Easter and Passover
- G-20 Devil's summit
- Enemies Within
- THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE HAS BEEN REPEALED
- Easy Solution
- What Authority Did Obama Have To Do This?
- BEYOND TREASON
- Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to Intern...
- Stimulus Payment
- Refuse the New Coins
- Unite, Agree, Empower and Restore America
- ▼ April (29)