By: Marion Valentine
April 17, 2009 at 2:20 pm
A Glimpse Behind The Curtain
I a previous article I asked the question below which is also the title of the article.
What is hidden behind the curtain?
Today I will try to give you a glimpse behind the curtain, smoke and mirrors, dog and pony shows, this Congress and the Obama Administration are throwing out to keep “We The People” distracted.
Below is a quote from Walter Cronkite, speaking at the UN in 1999
“It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict, we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward world government . . . and [empower] police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace. . . . To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order.
I for one do not want a “One World Government” or a United Nations with the power to:
1. Enact and enforce International Law.
2. Impose and collect taxes.
3. Control and distribute tax revenues.
4. Control all military deployments.
5. Select and seat judges in all courts of law.
6. Void State’s Constitution and U.S. Constitution.
7. Control World Banks.
8. Control commerce.
9. Control production.
10. Exercise regulatory control of all businesses.
The American Citizen would thus become just another “Citizen of The World” with little or no say in how the world would be governed.
The Obama Administration and this Congress are in almost “panic mode” to get as much power as possible transferred to the Executive branch, and transferring the sovereignty of the United States to the United Nations.
Do you really think Obama’s meetings with Foreign leaders are about the interests of the United States? It would be more realistic to assume they are about extending invitations to join the “New World Order”.
We The People can stop this by banding together and demanding the resignation of those who are most actively pushing the One World Order agenda, and vote out of office every one who supports it.
It’s time to decide if you want to be an American Citizen or just a citizen of the world.
Obama to sign treaty to give up American sovereignty
We The People Congress.org / blog
- ► 2010 (38)
- Obama's Victory--British View
- National Gran Jury Indicts Obama ForFraud And Trea...
- WE Need a Leader Like this
- Watch Washington In Action
- UNFULLFILLED PROMISES
- Obama Didn't Know Nuthin' Of The Tea Parties
- Who Is Gutsy Enough To Do This?
- Solutions To The Economic Crisis That Work
- A Glimpse Behind the Curtain
- Mark your calendar don't miss this broadcast Blo...
- The Revolution Has Begun
- Tax and Tea Party Protest Day--Show the World!
- North Dakota House Passes HR59 for State Sovereign...
- We Bow To No Man
- The Greatest Easter Present of 2009--Captain Phili...
- Obama’s Incurable Nausea Joan Swirsky Bio Email...
- Become Armed and Dangerous--Carry a US Pocket Cons...
- Happy Easter and Passover
- G-20 Devil's summit
- Enemies Within
- THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE HAS BEEN REPEALED
- Easy Solution
- What Authority Did Obama Have To Do This?
- BEYOND TREASON
- Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to Intern...
- Stimulus Payment
- Refuse the New Coins
- Unite, Agree, Empower and Restore America
- ▼ April (29)