Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body
By Sher Zieve Friday, April 3, 2009
Moving as quickly as he can to gut the USA and then divide its body parts amongst like-minded globalists, the USA’s Supreme Leader Barack Hussein Obama used the G-20 conference to begin his turnover of USA sovereignty to said internationalists and start the move toward a one-world government. Obama has signed off on international legislation—the Financial Stability Board—that would regulate ALL firms, including those within the USA and places them under the responsibility of an international governmental agency.
On FNC’s Greta Van Susteren’s program, author and columnist Dick Morris noted “literally from April 2nd of this year, that is, today, it’s a whole new world of financial regulation in which, essentially, ALL of the U.S. regulatory bodies and ALL U.S. companies are put under international regulation, international supervision. It really amounts to a global economic government.”
Called the Financial Stability Board (FSB), the pending international body’s legislation—which will of course override the US Constitution—states: “We agree to a framework of internationally agreed upon high standards. We will set up a financial stability board with a strengthened mandate to extend regulation and oversight to all systemically important financial institutions, instruments and markets”—including hedge funds, all—anything that they decide is important to the system—to endorse and implement tough new principles on paying (ph) compensation and to support sustainable compensation schemes and the corporate social responsibility of ALL firms.” The international community will now be able to determine the salaries and compensation of us all.
During this same conference, Obama officially announced the reduction in US nuclear weaponry, so that Iran will be more amenable to sitting down to talk with the US. In other words, he’s again announced to the world that the USA is no longer a threat to anyone—let alone terrorists. Never before in our soon to be short-lived history has the United States of America had this sort of a leader who has now announced—in no uncertain terms—that it is his plan and duty to dismantle and destroy the country he represents. He, his administration members and his Congress (with extraordinary assistance from most notably Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd and their friends) have devastated the US economy, are in the process of eliminating the First and Second Amendments—and the entire US Constitution—have ended free enterprise, established his national youth indoctrination—if not police—force (via the GIVE—Generations Invigorating Volunteerism and Education—Act) and have begun the process of taking over virtually all private companies.
In not yet 100 days, Obama and Company have almost destroyed this country. Under this constant and increasing onslaught and devastation from within—by our “leaders”—can the USA stand much longer? Seriously, can it?
Obama to sign treaty to give up American sovereignty
We The People Congress.org / blog
- ► 2010 (38)
- Obama's Victory--British View
- National Gran Jury Indicts Obama ForFraud And Trea...
- WE Need a Leader Like this
- Watch Washington In Action
- UNFULLFILLED PROMISES
- Obama Didn't Know Nuthin' Of The Tea Parties
- Who Is Gutsy Enough To Do This?
- Solutions To The Economic Crisis That Work
- A Glimpse Behind the Curtain
- Mark your calendar don't miss this broadcast Blo...
- The Revolution Has Begun
- Tax and Tea Party Protest Day--Show the World!
- North Dakota House Passes HR59 for State Sovereign...
- We Bow To No Man
- The Greatest Easter Present of 2009--Captain Phili...
- Obama’s Incurable Nausea Joan Swirsky Bio Email...
- Become Armed and Dangerous--Carry a US Pocket Cons...
- Happy Easter and Passover
- G-20 Devil's summit
- Enemies Within
- THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE HAS BEEN REPEALED
- Easy Solution
- What Authority Did Obama Have To Do This?
- BEYOND TREASON
- Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to Intern...
- Stimulus Payment
- Refuse the New Coins
- Unite, Agree, Empower and Restore America
- ▼ April (29)