25 States Claiming / Planning Sovereignty
(UPDATE 11 – 02/20/09)
*** 25 States already are, are now claiming, or are planning for declaration of sovereignty. ***
NOTE: Sovereignty is NOT the same as Secession. These states (except for Hawaii) are not claiming to leave the union (for now).
All of these ‘movements’ (except for Hawaii) are explicit restatements of what has always been in place, but not necessarily enforced, as detailed by the 10th Amendment. Hawaii is actually aiming for total sovereignty as it is claimed that Hawaii was never really a state of the U.S.A..
However, I believe the intent of these bills is to let the federal government know that the states’ sovereignty will not be overwritten… say in case certain gun ban laws get passed, FOCA-type laws, or other “War Time / Martial Law” type plans come into play. Check them out:
States That Already Are Sovereign / Passed 10th Amendement Restatement Legislature:
- California (CA): [CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO and HERE - result: PASS]
- Texas (TX): [THIS WEBSITE] has good Republic of Texas info… a BILL IS INTRODUCED *NEW*
Obama to sign treaty to give up American sovereignty
We The People Congress.org / blog
- ► 2010 (38)
- We're Losing Our Country
- 25 States Declare Sovereignty
- NATIONAL GRAND JURY DECLARATION
- Obama's Revenge
- Simulus Plan Illegal No Matter Who Passes It
- The Luxury of Illegal Alliens
- THE NATIONAL CATASTROPHE IS ALREADY HERE--A USURPE...
- America Comes Apart at the Seams
- Thank you, Team Sarah Member!
- TED, SAID
- Look What Austraila is Saying. Don't Our Politici...
- ▼ February (11)